• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I find it so frustrating that I hear the same thing every week, do they really think they are the first group to understand that Cam and Olsen are good.

If only the coaches were as myopic. Yes, you can neutralize Olsen by dedicating a safety and stop Cam with a spy.

20 minutes ago, slakazz said:

I find it so frustrating that I hear the same thing every week, do they really think they are the first group to understand that Cam and Olsen are good.

If only the coaches were as myopic. Yes, you can neutralize Olsen by dedicating a safety and stop Cam with a spy.

Dedicate a safety to Olsen? I think we'd see a few more 40 to 50 yd bombs over the top. If you spy Cam with a LB? Olsen going to grab 150 on underneath routes. Spy Cam with a safety? * see above 40 to 50 yd bombs over top.

It's literally to the point of opposing  teams picking their poison.

• Pie 2

Yeah, I never understood why everyone says "keep cam in the pocket".  That is how you beat two kinds of QB's:

1. Short little squirrelly QBs like Brees and Wilson.  They can't see over the linemen when there's a rush in their face and they struggle.

2. QBs who don't have much passing ability (ie Vick, Vince Young, Jake Locker)

Cam is big enough and accurate enough to make you pay from the pocket.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I totally forgot they have Bell try to slow down KK. Should be glorious

Bell is a tackle and KK is a DT.....they won't be matched up much (if at all).

Bell will have to contain Ealy, Addison, Allen (depending on how we move them around).  He won't deal with KK....that belongs to their rookie C and their Guards.

1 minute ago, MadHatter said:

Bell is a tackle and KK is a DT.....they won't be matched up much (if at all).

Bell will have to contain Ealy, Addison, Allen (depending on how we move them around).  He won't deal with KK....that belongs to their rookie C and their Guards.

as far as i know, the moved Bell to LG. I could be wrong or it may have changed but thats the last i heard 

1 minute ago, Peppers90 NC said:

as far as i know, the moved Bell to LG. I could be wrong or it may have changed but thats the last i heard 

I thought he was still at RT....but you very well may be correct about him being moved to G.  If so, I will eat my heavy helping of crow for trying to correct you.....when I had no clue what I was talking about.

But hey....I am wrong here over 50% of the time anyway, so that is about par for the course.

5 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I thought he was still at RT....but you very well may be correct about him being moved to G.  If so, I will eat my heavy helping of crow for trying to correct you.....when I had no clue what I was talking about.

But hey....I am wrong here over 50% of the time anyway, so that is about par for the course.

even the Titans aren't crazy enough to play Bell at T.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, heelinfine said:

I hope our past struggles against 3-4 defenses  is over. I kmow we are the better team and should come away with a win. Team just needs to stay focused and hungry. No let up.

Packers, Colts, Eagles all run 3-4 schemes.  Our offense did not struggle at all in any of those games.  Those struggles were due to a really poor offensive line.  No need to worry about that anymore.

• Pie 1