• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers beat the 'Skins...

sml1950

...they will go into Dallas with a chance to make history.  This "maybe pretty good" team will have the opportunity to win 15 straight regular season games and tie the 2010-11 Packers and 1989-90 49ers for 9th on the ALL TIME LIST of consecutive regular season wins. Both those teams won the Super Bowl.  http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap1000000151643/0ap2000000151718.  

Look for the media to start talking this up for the Thanksgiving day game.

10 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

We need to win this one..  fug those people that still support Washington when there's a much better home team to cheer for 

When I was a young 'in, I was a Browns fan. This was because the Browns were the only Ohio team the we had (I lived in Cincinnati.)

So when the bengals cams along, we Browns fans resisted.  I remember going to a Bengals-Browns game in Cincinnati.  The Bengals totally hammered the Browns. That was the end of Browns fans in Cincinnati.

This weekend should be the end of Redskins fans in the Carolinas.  

Maybe its just me, but I struggle to count last year's wins toward this season's streak--

I am concerned that we on the huddle are overconfident.  As I look at the schedule moving forward, I see possible pitfalls that could sober the enthusiasm.  When your confidence is based on being undefeated, when you are defeated, it could be more traumatic.

Archived