• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Referee Assignments for Week 11

Darknight

http://www.footballzebras.com/2015/11/17/13667/

For this Sunday's game, our referee will be THE Jerome Boger. The same Jerome Boger that was the referee for when we faced Oakland. And if you don't remember what happened in the Oakland game, Came was getting hit all game and you can same that some of them were late hits and out of frustration Cam kind of gets in the face of Boger and screams at him and drew a flag. 

Disclaimer: Please don't mind the title of the video, only one that I could find. 

10 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Boger is one of the worst in the business.  Get ready for a frustrating game.

4 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Not concerned about a minor incident from 2 years ago, but likely that a couple of highly-questionable calls or decisions will be made against both teams.

So, no different from any other week. Got it.

1 hour ago, w280sax said:

Is there one ref in the nfl that 3 people on this forum would agree is good?  Probably not.

I miss the ref from the 90s who used to say first down emphatically...can't remember his name...

Edit:  I google ... I was thinking of red cashion.

There's quite a few I think are good or better. The 3 that I've always HATED seeing at Panther games are Hochuli, Boger and Mike Carey. Fortunately Carey is no longer a ref. I'm sure there's one or two others that if I saw them I'd be like " oh yea that guy sucks too" but no other names come to mind. 

Archived