• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I absolutely despise Rivera's refusal to go for points at the end of the half.  We had almost two minutes and he played super conservative and let about 45s at least go to waste until it looked like we might get into FG range.  Then it was all on Cam and the receivers to get those 10 yd chunks to get us in position in time for the 3 pts.  We could have easily marched for a TD in those two minutes, but had to settle for 3.

• Pie 2

Just now, carolinahiatt said:

Wonder how we play the next half?  Do we go let them comeback?  Probably.  Let's see how the game plan changes to no urgency like that last drive. But great half. Cam with 4td passes.  How's that for stats?  

It depends on that first drive for the Redskins, if we stop them easily I believe the game is over. If they get some points we better get ready for a wild one.

14 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Gotta disagree.  Coleman was trying to free himself from that block and Reed had a firm hold on him preventing him from getting away.  Pretty clear IMO

Yea, I mean I can see that.  It was a call that hasn't been getting made this year though, from what I've seen.  The linemen across the league have been doing MUCH worse and not getting called, plus all the pick screens we've seen not getting called. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, carolinahiatt said:

Wonder how we play the next half?  Do we go let them comeback?  Probably.  Let's see how the game plan changes to no urgency like that last drive. But great half. Cam with 4td passes.  How's that for stats?  

I think that drive could signal a newfound killer instinct and don't expect another Indy/GB-esque second half today.