• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs. Kings

Liminy

This was a game everyone could be happy with.

Kemba was magnificent in the 4th quarter and overtime.

The lineup that started the comeback and finished it:

Walker, Lin, Batum, FRANK, Zeller

Defense needs a lot of work but that's to be expected with a bunch of offensive centric guys on the roster.

What a win, and one they desperately needed with their own "gauntlet" coming up. 

This was a crazy game! I just caught up and for some reason I knew not to look at Twitter and online. I am so happy I didn't I enjoyed that come back so much. Love what Frank brought to the team. I really wasn't expecting him to bring much defensively but he did very well. Also Lin struggled almost all game but came up big in OT. Of course Kemba was just amazing. 

Great game!! Go Hornets!

1 hour ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Kemba shot 16-23 = 70% from the floor :)

Batum was 2 assists away from a tripple-double as well

Marvin Williams' +/- was a Negative 17 :(

Amazing performances. The Marvin thing was just bad fortune I think. He certainly had a poor game, but the Kings just couldn't miss for awhile there. The tip-in by Gay over Marvin to tie at the end hurt as well. I have been very pleased with Marvin this season though. Still glad he is a Hornet.

Wasnt able to watch til about 2 minutes left in OT.  But, i listened through the Hornets app while i was out until then and that was amazing.  Hope we start seeing more Frank as a result.  Dude shut down Rudy Gay down the stretch and Kemba just went off!  Amazing comeback!  

Archived