• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Saints Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I don't think opposing teams fans realize what cam does for this team. The big third down conversions with his feet or arm to keep moving the chains is so crucial. Sure he misses throws but he hits them when they matter. The Dallas game is a good example. I think we had third and long a couple times and he would rifle a ball to cotch or Olsen for a big first down. Cam is legit sorry fan of every team that isn't the panthers 

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

some of yall are having trouble remembering what this team was like with a player like Clausen at the helm. Cam isn't just our entire offense. He brings an attitude and a culture of winning. 

sorry, dude. I can't agree with the Cam = the panthers line. Cam is not more valuable than our entire defense. Also, saying Cam is our entire offense is an insult to the OL, Greg Olsen, Stewart and everyone else out there balling and making plays for the team.

Cam is certainly the MVP of the team, and maybe even the league, but the team wins as a team. Put Cam on the Browns, or most other teams, and they aren't 11-0. There are a number of QBs who could replace cam on this team, and we are 11-0, or close to it.

This is a great team. Cam is the greatest part of this team, but he is not the team.

• Pie 6

1 hour ago, Mother Grabber said:

sorry, dude. I can't agree with the Cam = the panthers line. Cam is not more valuable than our entire defense. Also, saying Cam is our entire offense is an insult to the OL, Greg Olsen, Stewart and everyone else out there balling and making plays for the team.

Cam is certainly the MVP of the team, and maybe even the league, but the team wins as a team. Put Cam on the Browns, or most other teams, and they aren't 11-0. There are a number of QBs who could replace cam on this team, and we are 11-0, or close to it.

This is a great team. Cam is the greatest part of this team, but he is not the team.

good post I agree; my original post was hyperbole 

• Pie 1