• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I doubt the later happens myself but I'm not about to say it can't happen. It's unlikely but anythingpossible. I doubt it will be reminiscent of the Texans turn around last season for a number of reasons. If that is your expectation then you will be disappointed. I honestly don't know what to expect. There's been a lot of turnover and for good reason. There's a lot of new moving parts that have to click. Dave has to prove he knows how to coach and design a successful offense. Really all I'm hoping for is a better showing than what we've seen so far. I will evaluate the moving parts as the season progresses and I would advise everyone else to do the same.
    • Sports Illustrated shared their take on a proposed schedule.  Somehow they're still thinking KC is joining us in Germany. https://www.si.com/nfl/panthers/predicting-what-the-panthers-schedule-could-look-like-2024 Week 1 @ chicago makes sense. That's a late late visit to Vegas, bring a sweater. SCHEDULE PREDICTION Week 1: at Chicago Bears Week 2: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Week 3: vs. Arizona Cardinals Week 4: at Denver Broncos Week 5: at Atlanta Falcons Week 6: vs. New York Giants Week 7: at Philadelphia Eagles Week 8: vs. Cincinnati Bengals Week 9: at Washington Commanders Week 10: vs. Kansas City Chiefs (in Germany) Week 11: Bye Week Week 12: vs. Los Angeles Chargers Week 13: at New Orleans Saints Week 14: vs. Dallas Cowboys Week 15: at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Week 16: vs. New Orleans Saints Week 17: at Las Vegas Raiders Week 18: vs. Atlanta Falcons
    • If we end up with a top pick then we have no choice but to draft another QB As for Bryce, my concern is his arm strength. Always has been. Figured he’d put on some muscle but clearly that isn’t going to happen