• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Panthers at Saints

Jeremy Igo

The photos are awesome as usual and my four favorites are Cam and Tolbert, Cam and Funchess, Cam trolling the Saints fans and last TD's scowl.  I look forward to Matty Ice and the dirty bird offense getting a heavy dose of defensive beatdown next Sunday.

Any photo of Cam trolling defenses and other salty bitch fanbases crack me up and make Mondays enjoyable.

10 hours ago, Shields17 said:

panthers-saints-91.jpg

The dude in the green jacket has this serious "If I wasn't such a little weasel I'd try to knock Cam out." look

This picture was my favorite.  All the Saints fans looking at Cam like "I really don't like that man," but as you say, the guy in the green jacket looks like he wants to go over and punch him in the nose, but realizes he probably wouldn't wake up for a week if he did.  Although, the thing that really made me chuckle is the guy in the striped shirt just behind the photographer on the right.   A big ole smiling face in a sea of Saint misery.  Classic!! 

On 12/7/2015, 11:44:25, Shields17 said:

panthers-saints-91.jpg

The dude in the green jacket has this serious "If I wasn't such a little weasel I'd try to knock Cam out." look

hah yea.  I was gonna comment on this photo too.  Looks like the cheerleader on the left wants to let Cam do dirty things to her, while the cheerleader on the right looks like a stuck up chick who would never date a guy "like Cam".

• Pie 2