• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings @ Cardinals TNF Thread

The Huddler

9 minutes ago, panik said:

Gb isn't scary outside of Lambeau, I'm very scared of the Seachickens tho.

Despite the win in Minnesota, they aren't scary at all outside of Seattle. And it's literally impossible for them to play us in Seattle in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Teddy has the tools, he just needs to be allowed to be more than a game manager for the team to make any waves in the playoffs. Teddy only has 8 passing touchdowns this season however he has Mike Wallace, Stafon Diggs, Cordarelle Patterson, (Charles Johnson), Kyle Rudolph and should have more than just 8 touchdowns. I hope he can start using them more.

If I were the HC I wouldn't trust Teddy to throw down field........

but that's just me.

Some things I've noticed from the first half.

ARI run defense is weak.

ARI run offense is stoppable. Our team doesn't have poor tackling like the Vikings. 

ARI oline will give up sacks to our front four. 

Feeling a whole lot better about these "amazing" Cardinals I keep hearing about. It's funny, we started the season undefeated, then week after week we kept hearing "oh this will be the game Carolina drops, they are due for a loss, they are pretenders" yet week after week we keep winning. And then after that we see from other fans "they are still weak, one and done in the playoffs, will get knocked off by SEA or ARI" 

thats what other fans have to resort to now. Praying other teams beat us because theirs couldn't. At what point do these fans/teams take a step back and FINALLY come to the logical conclusion that these panthers are for real? We are going to get up in your face, we are going to run on you, we are going to score, and we are going to stop you on defense. 15 regular season wins in a row. That's no joke, that's no mistake. That's when skill meets the best week in week out preparation from a team that is playing like a family. Can't wait to hear more crying fans during the playoffs.

Yeah haven't seen Palmer make many, if any at all pre-snap adjustments. Then again he doesn't really need to since Minnesota defense keeps fuging up. Regardless of the YAC he is still making good reads and giving his recievers an opportunity to make plays after the catch....however I'm not seeing this "top 3 QB" everyone is talking about. I'm seeing somebody taking what the defense gives him. He doesn't take many chances that's for sure. 

5 minutes ago, cptx said:

that was a well designed play is what that was, plus minn's corner bit on the inside route. play was set up almost like a down the field screen with fitz there to run as a blocker. very nice

All these takes on personnel matchups are great but the x-factor here that I'm glad you pointed out is that Bruce Arians is probably the best gameday tactician in the league.

Archived