• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odell is ready to make amends...and Deion Sanders is mediator

stankowalski

47 minutes ago, rodeo said:

He can fug right off. In the post game interview he was blaming Norman and still taking shots. He probably loaded up his Twitter to gloat with his pals about how awesome he was headhunting, only to learn that everyone now considers him an utter piece of poo.

Yeah I think many players get remorse when they realize public opinion is against them. Starts affecting their Q rating and suddenly they grow a heart.

19 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

Someone tell  Deion Sanders to tell Odell Beckham Jr that Josh Norman said... Odell is irrelevant  and Josh Norman is on his way to winning a super bowl with this years MVP   Cam Ohhhh Cammm

Or better yet, tell him that he is yesterday's news, task accomplished, and Josh will now be focusing on Julio. 

15 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Or better yet, tell him that he is yesterday's news, task accomplished, and Josh will now be focusing on Julio. 

He needs to get focused and ready, Norman has never faced a receiver like Julio Jones before. Next week will be his biggest test all year.

I might be being immature but I've been trolling the hell outta Odells twitter.  Dude is a bitch and it was put on display today.  I've never been so pissed or had hatred for any other player like I have for Beckham the bitch. 

Every play he was doing something dirty.  Lucky bitch got his only TD Off a pushoff. The only time he got the best was on a cheapshot. Josh beat him mentally and physically. 

You can apologize for the general cheap shots and chippiness, but there is no apologizing for launching yourself after getting a running start with the intention of hitting the guy in the head with the crown of your helmet.  That is a malicious act with evil intent and could have permanently affected Josh's life.  That's not something an "I'm sorry" fixes.

OBJ needs to go to anger management classes.

Archived