• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We're the heels of the NFL now

Ruff

1 minute ago, thebigcat said:

Were the American Dream baby

An owner who's self made out of nothing

An African American QB who's a cultural icon

A man of the year recipient

A MLB who you'd let take your daughter to prom right after ripping the head off a rb

A Hispanic head coach from military upbringing

A Jewish GM passed over many times for a promotion

This is what America is all about

And it grates on the nerves of so many. Like has been said, they hate us because they ain't us. 

Dilfer and that murderer ESPN employes just went to great lengths to defend OBJ and blamed the Panthers as well.

Diler who said he watches all 22 and no one else does (dilfer watching film? Who knew) says Norman been giving cheap shots all year as well as the entire Panthers secondary. 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Dilfer and that murderer ESPN employes just went to great lengths to defend OBJ and blamed the Panthers as well.

Diler who said he watches all 22 and no one else does (dilfer watching film? Who knew) says Norman been giving cheap shots all year as well as the entire Panthers secondary. 

I saw that as well. I just rolled my eyes.

OBJ just needs to be a man and apologize instead of having these analysts speak for him.

New York is the media center of the world. Even if we had whipped them 35-7, the bat thing would've come out because the New York media would use it to sell newspapers and get clicks/views, saying how poor Odell felt intimidated and how we used to employ Greg Hardy, and how we beat up every team we've played this year and cause so many injuries to our opponents.

We'd be painted as villains anyway. But Odell flipped that script in our favor by changing the narrative they had to run with.

Btw, any talking heads mention ODB's 2 punches thrown at Finnegan's head? Exactly. Nobody tells the whole truth in the media, just what will get the most eyeball attention.

OBJ called Deion Sanders and Ray Lewis last night and expressed his deep regret about his actions who think he is the greatest 23 year old "kid" alive...Deion Sanders called Stephen A who has now recanted his suspension for Odell and both Sanders and Lewis was on Stephen A Smith radio show today smearing the Panthers and trying to insinuate they are homophobic..Jenelle Smith did her part as well in her podcast..

That "kid" got some of the media who have big platforms in trying to taint the Panthers and make this into a sympathy case to justify his actions..disgusting whats being displayed in some the of media pundits right now and all of this is heresy..

I said after Cam's first game that the more success this team has the more hated it would become. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People hate this team, they hate Cam, and they hate having to watch either succeed. And it's never going to go away. It's just going to get worse. Yeah, nice things also get said and there is some praise to go around, But if you think suddenly everyone is on board with the Panthers and that we are adored league wide you're delusional.

This isn't New England or Indianapolis or whatever other formerly obscure team that found success with a great quarterback. Winning isn't going to cure everything. They hate the team and they hate us for being fans of this team.

And I couldn't be happier about that.

Archived