• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GoFundMe to pay OBJs fine

Moorgan

You seriously cannot make this up. Saw it on Facebook and I know that is not the most rational forum but the herp and the derp on there is stupefying.

image.thumb.png.0167b23aef18c99ff58c37b4btw...lol at $5. I get being emotional about your team but paying his fine does not pass my sober test.

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

next they'll be mailing roger sticks of gum because that's a tactic that works

Saw In the Heart of the Sea this weekend. Thought it was interesting how my thoughts went from sailing is a manly, romantic endeavor to totally fug that when they're stranded adrift for 90 days.

All in all it was a solid movie and Greg Olsen was good in it. He's clearly a leader. Wait what were we talking about?

1 minute ago, Moorgan said:

Saw In the Heart of the Sea this weekend. Thought it was interesting how my thoughts went from sailing is a manly, romantic endeavor to totally fug that when they're stranded adrift for 90 days.

All in all it was a solid movie and Greg Olsen was good in it. He's clearly a leader. Wait what were we talking about?

i actually fuging hated that movie. probably because i had such high expectations. the narrative mode was reeeeally awkwardly executed, the opening dialogue alone almost sank the movie from the outset because it was so contrived, greg olsen had no chemistry with anyone on camera, the CG budget was clearly less than this gofundme will raise for odell, and it was paced like a made-for-tv movie going straight to the lifetime network. one of ron howard's absolute worst performances as a director imo

Archived