• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta Week part Two: Everyone here told you their story, here's mine...

SCP

REALLY wish I could be there this weekend, but alas, I am teh broke and somehow got roped into another activity for the second week in a row that doesn't involve me drinking mimosas and screaming at a TV. Sometimes being a woman is very frustrating, I'm sorry but scheduling a bridal shower during a Panthers game should literally be a cardinal sin. I ask for one season people, one sport dammit. 

Relying on you guys to get down there and be loud for us! Know I will be on WFNZ next week after we win telling all the local Falcunt fans to put their Panthers bandwagon jerseys back on.

As Cam said to me (since we are basically BFFs now) a few weeks ago, when you hear someone say "Rise Up", just yell back "SIT DOWN" with an added motherfuger at the end that Cam was too classy to say in front of the kids.

Nice write up, SCP, always enjoy your immense detail :D

BTHDQTbIEAAmo3T_zpsfb7567d2.jpg

57554143.jpg

b4a0a4abe7ca20eba0108a32dca9072281a54089

8 hours ago, SCP said:

If you are in attendance, look to 303.  303 will be the epicenter.

5 hours ago, Brit-Panther said:

I will be in 303.....one of the few.....the proud......The Roaring Riot.

Goddam i hope i can go. still havent heard from the padre about whether he got me a ticket for my bday. if so, then i will be there and i will try to sit with the Roaring Riot when the ATL fans start to leave! 

2 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

Goddam i hope i can go. still havent heard from the padre about whether he got me a ticket for my bday. if so, then i will be there and i will try to sit with the Roaring Riot when the ATL fans start to leave! 

so like midway through the second quarter? solid plan

Usually in these threads, SCP makes me laugh. This time, he changed it up and MADE ME WANT TO RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL. LET'S GO

Absolutely kills me to not be able to go to Atlanta... I really wanted to do that this year. But there's always next season, and of course I'll be at the playoff game(s). Such exciting times!

Oh it won't be pretty. I'm predicting a very pissed off Panthers defense. Like, somebody may get decapitated level of anger. It's going to be tough to watch, really. It won't be fair.

Also, if I hear the Keep Pounding chant throughout the game, I may be joining in from the couch, prompting my neighbors to write or say angry things.

Archived