• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

This is an interesting debate. Last couple years I personally thought he was terrible. This year, can you give him the credit or cam? I know it takes both of them but it's an interesting topic.

I'd say he has redeemed himself a bit this year. If he keeps it up I would say he definitely would be an interesting consideration for a head coach.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Even all the rookie QB's who haven't played a single snap ranked above him? I really hope Bryce is using all this as motivation in some capacity. Because if this doesn't motivate him I don't know what will.
    • Of course. That’s what I said. Bad goalie play and the style of defense. Florida played amazing.  Rods decision to stick with a struggling Freddie cost us. Plus, Florida may be more talented than us and they play a very heavy game. Something we don’t do well minus Svech.  Glad the rangers lost. 
    • You should because before the preseason fiasco and the start of the season fiasco, all the reports, including Frank’s responses, were that Fitterer and Reich were in lock step. Remember the press conference where Fitterer talked about both he and Frank saying who they wanted before and after the draft process and that they both picked Young and it was glorious? People got hung up on Tepper saying the point guard analogy in April when Brown was interviewed by a Panthers reporter describing how a QB needs to be a point guard in huge detail. That was in February. I think Tepper was just parroting Brown to make himself look like he knew what he was doing. Mrs. Tepper hugging Bryce always overshadowed CJ saying how he called her Mama Tepp. We fuged up as a team, probably more so because Fitterer always said he had Young as his #1 the year before, probably because we looked at all the QBs that year as well. Reich’s love for CJ started when he got on the hot seats for frankly doing a horrific job. He's been in the league a long time and has a lot of media friends and that was a face saving CYA which we know well with many years of Hurney. Still amazing to think how much better the team was under Rhule/Hurney before Fitterer got any control when Rhule was on the hot seat.