• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain why it was YOUR fault the panthers lost today...

Hotsauce

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I haven't watched the second half of a panther game all year. I did today and we lost. I'm sorry.

you greedy son of a bitch. you couldn't be satisfied with half a game. you had to have the whole thing. i'll tell you the same thing i tell fat people. sometimes you have to put the fork down. just because the buffet is there doesn't mean you have to eat everything.

48 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I haven't watched the second half of a panther game all year. I did today and we lost. I'm sorry.

For real though, how does that happen?  

45 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I became a Christian about an hour before kickoff....

I just finished cutting off a goats head and bathed in it's blood..

All hail Satan.

You meant Santa right? 

I thought it was Teeray that messed it up but I watched the game in Raleigh this weekend.   There is a legitimate trend here that sucks the life out of the Panthers. 

Then again, that could be a John Fox issue.   So I'm not sure which is worse for your team overall.   The latter is quite obvious. 

I ordered pizza hut, and bought a new 'house piece' bong, and smoked wayyyyyyy more weed than planned. Woke up to Philly Browns catch on the final drive. My ears were also ringing and the remote control literally scared me as my leg touched it. I was in a world far far away for over 5 hours... This one is on me guys. 

It is my fault that the Panthers lost yesterday because I didnt drink a Cheerwine as the game started. In my defense, I live in Spain and only have 2 cans remaining. I felt I would be doing the Panthers a disservice if I were to use up all the Cheerewine before the Panthers play in the playoffs. I only get Cheerwine through the mail and my shipment has not arrived yet. Im sorry. 

I have been out of the US for 11 months and flew in yesterday afternoon to celebrate the holidays with the family....(I am here this coming Sunday and then back for the Super Bowl....)

Sorry guys. I will try to find some sand to segregate myself on for the two above games to prevent this from happening for these as well.

got a whole bunch of panther accessories for my car in my stocking and a new panther shirt, thought it'd be a great idea to adorn them on the day of to commemorate going 15-0 against a team we shut out 2 weeks ago thinking I wasnt getting ahead of myself, I was wrong.

tl;dr: blame santa for a Christmas miracle    

Honestly, Every Sunday during the year, I've cooked a frozen pizza and had a few slices before the game, I've even had pizza when I didn't want it just to keep from jinxing myself.  Yesterday, I drove home from my parents house (about 9 hours away) so I had no way to cook the pizza, or watch the game, I had to listen on the radio.  Truthfully, the players will put the game on their shoulders, but it's my fault, should have cooked pizza to eat in the car...I didn't please the football gods and now we are all suffering.  I apologize to everyone for my failure.

Archived