• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel like we were exposed, not a real thread - talk me down

The Cardinals have lost to Landry Jones and Nick Foles. The Patriots have lost 3 of their last 5, the Broncos have lost 4 of their last 7 including losses to the Raiders and Colts. The Packers have struggled along and would be in worse shape if not for a freaky play against Detroit. Today the Seahawks lost AT HOME to Case Keenum!

Do we have problems? Yes, are we banged up? Of course. Are we the only team like this. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

26 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

nothing you said was wrong OP

if you think this team is getting past a team like arizona with one good pass rusher, invite me over to your place for new years eve, because you got that good poo

finally, someone on here who i have always respected and a sensible post. thank you. 

I would give up a nut forthis team to just MAKE the SB. It doesn't mean I have to think its happening until the bitter end. I am scared shitless of arizona.

46 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

I will be honest, if losing meant losing some of these bandwagon fans I have been seeing in my day to day life then so be it.. I went and got my haircut today and people asking what the score is and how they bummed they are the Panthers lost lol, they don't give two flying fugs because they just started being fans..

Seeing cars and trucks with flags, seeing people I dislike already wearing Panthers gear.. I wish they would go fug themselves,   I liked this team better the last couple years before they had these annoying ass band wagon fans..

Its like when I was in High School and I was a huge Korn fan, and no one heard of them.. Then all of a sudden Follow The Leader came out and jocks, preps and cheerleaders started listening to them.. Fug them!

Please stop

2 hours ago, PanthersUnited said:

Just calling it how I see it, this team is in disarray right now and the playoffs could be ugly.. If we get the Seahawks lol, you can FORGET even thinking about the NFCC game 

The Hawks just got beat by the Rams. Why are they going to beat the 14-1 Carolina Panthers?

Archived