• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCOOPED! the definitive last word on babygate

PhillyB

Just now, Northside_Nurse said:

yes, i'm a fifth yr labor and delivery nurse at northside. i've been getting twitter dms about this all week. in my position i would be violating a privacy act by telling you the names of people in the ward even if it's accessible record, but it's not a breach of rules to tell you that no daughter of cam newton was born and no his girlfriend did not either. i can tell you that a relative of the family gave birth on christmas eve afternoon but no one in the LDU ever saw cam there.

Lol, okay. But Shakia Proctor isn't his relative, it's his girlfriend. Shakia Proctor delivered a baby on December 24th. Her mom posted pictures from the hospital. Cam was in the hospital. Shakia is listed as being a parent on the nursery. None of that is private lol. So either you're not a nurse or you were off. But that baby was definitely born that day. And one of your coworkers actually took a picture with him. Nice try. 

By the way, Shakia isn't a common name so its no coincidence. I'm also positive her mom wouldn't be just so happen visiting Cam's relative who had a baby on Christmas Eve LOL I'm more positive that he would not have left practice to fly to Atlanta on Christmas Eve for a relative's delivery. His sister in law isn't pregnant. His mom definitely isn't pregnant. His female cousins that's always around aren't pregnant. She had the baby. I'm not sure why that's hard to believe.  

1 minute ago, saX man said:

I'm gonna assume the Gays Only alt is Jangler. 

We've basically got:

Mods

BWood+Alt

Philly+Alt

&

Jangler+Alt

All bout teh baby

I figured Jangler's alt would be named Bringing Dildos To Teh Threadz or something. 

Archived