• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman: 'It's been a long, long season'

cardiackat88.

9 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Should have never took the bat ritual from the team in the first. Who gives a fug what the media would have said, they're going to find something to bitch about the Panthers anyway, might as well do what you want.

Rivera, Didn't want any more media/nfl front office attention than we had.... I can understand why it wasn't in the publics eye. 

Just a random question, and I cant remember who does the majority of a secondary calling, if I remember early in the season norman was doing a lot of the hand signals?

10 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Should have never took the bat ritual from the team in the first. Who gives a fug what the media would have said, they're going to find something to bitch about the Panthers anyway, might as well do what you want.

The league told them to stop since you can't bring props on the field from what I remember about one of his press conferences. So Rivera said they were going to stop before the NFL took any action.

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

The league told them to stop since you can't bring props on the field from what I remember about one of his press conferences. So Rivera said they were going to stop before the NFL took any action.

See, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info

4 minutes ago, csx said:

Yes, the offense scored a season low and Julio Jones caught a jump ball over Kuechly because of no baseball bat during pre game. It's clearly because of that.

I don't think anyone blames the D for that loss.  But Atl hasn't played well of late....and did in many phases Sunday.  So looking at Carolina going forward is what really matters.  

Roddy White even had a good day for White.  

Julio had his best day vs Norman and overall one of his better games on the year

OL was a huge disappointment.  Atl pass rush is bad and they had their way often with us.  Was just a flawed overall performance 

5 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

Damn am I dreading that first playoff game.. Could be very ugly, have a terrible feeling about that one

As long as Carolina is Carolina we should all feel fine after this week heading in.

also we are playing without 28 who is an underrated tone setter for this offense. 

5 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

The defense as a unit has to start playing pissed off, angry. Norman should continue to play at his level of intensity and I hope the rest of the team follows suit. 

Here's looking at you Charles Johnson.

I endorse the quit waiting for CJ and Allen to do things they haven't done all season....and give heavier reps to guys who have this year thought process

There's no direct evidence, but my thinking is that it had to be Rivera that "sat" on the team and their passion and antics after the Giants game, right?

I mean, with all his goddam apologies post game and his preaching about "how to do things" he's the one that threw water on the fire if you ask me.

Now he's coming out this week that we've got to get that fire "back"?  Well, Ron, why in the living fug did you put it out in the first place?

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

There's no direct evidence, but my thinking is that it had to be Rivera that "sat" on the team and their passion and antics after the Giants game, right?

I mean, with all his goddam apologies post game and his preaching about "how to do things" he's the one that threw water on the fire if you ask me.

Now he's coming out this week that we've got to get that fire "back"?  Well, Ron, why in the living fug did you put it out in the first place?

That's a good point.  Even though Coughlin was in the wrong he had Beckhams back completely. I do think Ron's apology displayed class but at the end of the day you gotta protect your own house and go to bat for your guys.

Archived