• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have faith in McClain?

I have faith in him, but why not play T.Williams & Boston? If we shuffle and rotate our guys, can teams really focus on just McClain? If we continue just keeping J.No on one side I say its pretty damn easy to avoid him. I just don't want Colin lining up in the slot, if he's in should be for run support and blitzing purposes only. We need Mcdermott/Ron (he needs to put his input in too cause contrary to what those believe Ron lets his coordinators handle majority of the game-planning, calling, and scheme) to get creative come playoff time

8 hours ago, PantherPhann89 said:

He will be tested often and we can look at his stats throughout the Playoffs and after we win the Super Bowl!!!

Who ever lines up opposite Norman will get tested often. That's how it has been all season. I trust in Ron to get him ready for game day. 

19 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

He could do ok against Seattle or Washington.  Might struggle against Green Bay, and if we get to play Arizona, he will likely get abused.  But then, so would Tillman. We will need to put quite a few points on the board to beat Arizona, but that was true before Tillman went down. 

Why would he struggle against GB?  Their WR's are struggling to get open and Rodgers is not seeing the field well. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

Why would he struggle against GB?  Their WR's are struggling to get open and Rodgers is not seeing the field well. 

Well, I said might.  IMO, Green Bay's problems stem mostly from poor offensive line play.  But our dline hasn't been great the last half of the season, so I see a possibility that if Green Bay's line can protect Rogers better than it has recently, he might be able to find open receivers, and whomever Mcclain is covering would be the most likely target. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  He could perform great, or the dline could pick it up and spend a lot of time in Green Bay's backfield.  Or the offense could put up 50 and make Mcclain's play largely irrelevant.    Who knows. 

Archived