• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have faith in McClain?

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Pats and Falcon fans have... not the most encouraging opinions about him. Do you have faith in him to hold down Lockett and Brown? Those damn birds are gonna test him often.

If we dont get a pass rush going it wouldn't matter if we had Peanut back there because the result would still be the same

Yes.  I appreciate Peanut but have been saying all season,  that I wish we could get younger in the secondary. Our coaches seem to be really good at scheming to protect our guys deficiencies on defense.  As long as he is understanding our system,  I think he'll be okay. 

8 minutes ago, csx said:

I think Finnigan will replace Tillman and McClain will play where Finnigan plaid.

No.  In today's press conf. Ron specifically confirmed (before Peanut's ACL tear was official) that if Tillman was unable to play, it would be Finnegan at Nickel and McClain outside.

9 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

No.  In today's press conf. Ron specifically confirmed (before Peanut's ACL tear was official) that if Tillman was unable to play, it would be Finnegan at Nickel and McClain outside.

Ah.....I Was going to add unless I didn't see some announcement. It seemed like that would be the case.

Archived