• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol

R0CKnR0LLA

I literally hate everything about the seahawks.  I hate their fans, their coach, the way the media crowns them, their arrogance, their idiot weird religious cult quarterback, marshawn cant even spell skittles, earl thomas has little man syndrome, kam chancellor is like some high school bully, cliff avril is a straight thug, i hate how thier uniforms blend in with the foggy poo town they play in, blaaahhhhhhh.

I like bobby wagner tho.

2 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

I literally hate everything about the seahawks.  I hate their fans, their coach, the way the media crowns them, their arrogance, their idiot weird religious cult quarterback, marshawn cant even spell skittles, earl thomas has little man syndrome, kam chancellor is like some high school bully, cliff avril is a straight thug, i hate how thier uniforms blend in with the foggy poo town they play in, blaaahhhhhhh.

I like bobby wagner tho.

The last good thing to come out of Seattle was Pearl Jam

The Pacific Northwest has Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix and a volcano. Along with every grunge band, they are pretty bad ass when it comes to areas. But sports?

yeah ummm no. And this recent silliness about Wilson and stealing the Texas A&M 12th man thing is just obnoxious.

Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, Soundgarden, AIC, Pearl Jam, Nervana and a volcano are bad ass though.

Archived