• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arians looking like a genius tanking for the 2 seed..

PanthersUnited

5 hours ago, WeAre12 said:

The Rams D line and some really bad snaps beat us. Keenum had a whole 103 yds passing. Seattle outgained St Louis 2t o 1. It was was a fluke, grow a brain.

So if you disregard the scoreboard, the Seahawks really won......6 different (uhhh 7 really) times.  You are as pathetic as Fat Alice.  You should feel proud of yourself that you have become a member of that club.....IQ below 50 is required to join it.

On 1/11/2016 at 11:21 AM, WeAre12 said:

Michael is our 4th string back, hopefully Lynch and Stewart are back - make for a much better game. Norman has made his name this season against some pretty inferior comp. Baldwin will be fine and Seattle will have no problem scoring against Carol. I think you will find Seattle a much different team than it was earlier in the season.

Dez Bryant, Julio Jones (2x), Allen Robinson, Deandre Hopkins, OBJ, Mike Evans (2x) all better receivers than Baldwin and Aside from the 1 game against Jones, it was statistically a better choice to spike the ball rather than throw at Josh Norman.  To say Norman has covered "inferior" competition is pretty absurd.

On 1/12/2016 at 1:32 AM, WeAre12 said:

The Rams D line and some really bad snaps beat us. Keenum had a whole 103 yds passing. Seattle outgained St Louis 2t o 1. It was was a fluke, grow a brain.

Does this also apply to Russel Wilson's record vs elite QBs? Just asking, because the media always insists on throwing that one in our face.

Wilson fumbling at the 20 yard line had nothing to do with your loss, I'm sure.

On 1/10/2016 at 2:33 PM, PanthersUnited said:

I don't get this "yes we get Seattle!" Type talk, are you crazy?! This team is back to back NFC champs for a reason and they will be out for blood. I'm watching the Redskins and Packers game right now and both look terrible and it's heartbreaking that we came so close to getting a lay down game either between the Pack or Skins for the divisional round, I mean there is no doubt we would man handle either the Skins or Packers..

I'm sorry, I just do not get the whole "I want to play Seattle" type talk. I just don't. We came so close to having to play a mediocre Skins or Pack team and golden ticket to the NFCC game..

Bruce Arians is suddenly looking smart tanking the last game for the 2 seed.

Oh how I am enjoying the Ops bant.

Archived