• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arians looking like a genius tanking for the 2 seed..

PanthersUnited

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

When we beat Seattle next Sunday, PU gets a 3 week ban. 

Win/win

Permaban. 

I would rather sit through 12 hours of the Saints greatest moments as told through the femanly lips of Alejandro while being force fed bowls of tofu gumbo than keep opening up my beloved huddle to see another PU, the Panthers are doomed, thread. 

Just fuging stop already.

14 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

I don't get this "yes we get Seattle!" Type talk, are you crazy?! This team is back to back NFC champs for a reason and they will be out for blood. I'm watching the Redskins and Packers game right now and both look terrible and it's heartbreaking that we came so close to getting a lay down game either between the Pack or Skins for the divisional round, I mean there is no doubt we would man handle either the Skins or Packers..

I'm sorry, I just do not get the whole "I want to play Seattle" type talk. I just don't. We came so close to having to play a mediocre Skins or Pack team and golden ticket to the NFCC game..

Bruce Arians is suddenly looking smart tanking the last game for the 2 seed.

stop trying to sell this stupid theory. nobody's buying it.

15 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

I don't get this "yes we get Seattle!" Type talk, are you crazy?! This team is back to back NFC champs for a reason and they will be out for blood. I'm watching the Redskins and Packers game right now and both look terrible and it's heartbreaking that we came so close to getting a lay down game either between the Pack or Skins for the divisional round, I mean there is no doubt we would man handle either the Skins or Packers..

I'm sorry, I just do not get the whole "I want to play Seattle" type talk. I just don't. We came so close to having to play a mediocre Skins or Pack team and golden ticket to the NFCC game..

Bruce Arians is suddenly looking smart tanking the last game for the 2 seed.

Can you possibly stop being such an abject coward?

Just now, Kuechly59 said:

You picked a blowout.... by the Seahawks when in reality they needed a godsend missed fg to sneak away...

I got the result right, anyone could see teddy chitwater wasn't going to score against seattle, and he didn't.

So what was your pick?  You and hatter go out of your way to talk chit but I bet i've been much more accurate in my predictions this season.  The O/U on Seattle's offense next week will give me another feather in my cap.

Archived