• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is what a Divisional Round tailgate looks like

KJ89

16 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

YES. i have always thought this would be fuging awesome so long as the projection is crystal clear and more or less hi-def. ultimately i was hoping for something like this for the superbowl

I havn't seen may inflatables that have a great crystal clear HD pic.Also the amount of lighting etc in the area, you would surely need this setup under a tent or enclosed.

14 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

We got them at a couple Cans:Recycled parties last year. Surprisingly they were really good. Just gotta figure out the cable/antenna part. Maybe @chknwing can get us a tailgater from Dish

tailgater is easier said then done. I dont even think we have them in the warehouse anymore.  Each have to be bought along with a 211 receiver and account.  Dish has gone mostly hopper. I dont have a 211 on my account to even use. 

HD Satelite

SnwJs5o.jpg

7 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

So basically chknwing is useless like always. He doesn't even bring Bojangles to the tailgate anymore. 

Times have changed....

lol last time I brought Bojangles I think 4 out of like 25 sausage biscuits were eaten.  And the donuts/coffee before that. Basically untouched.

What you should be concerned with is this is the mother fuging championship game.  Buffalo Turds are a must. even though I think I cried on the last one I ate.

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

arranging to head to charlotte for it. i won't be going to the game but if there's a watch party somewhere i'm totally getting smashed beforehand.

Omgz now I have to come too.

ill not miss phillyb in NFCCG form, if the draft party was any indication.

im partying with that dude all. Damn. Day.

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'm playing around with the idea of getting an inflatable projection screen at the tailgate for those who can't go to the game. You guys like that idea or would you rather be at a bar? @PhillyB @UpstatePanther

"This broadcast is for the personal use of the home audience... blah blah blah".  Networks and the NFL may frown upon this as being a public performance of their material, and may require a royalty payment.

Of course, that may depend on whether there is any $$ involved as part of the broadcast location (like how a bar operates).    

(yeah, I've seen stories about similar type events get shut down for no good reason)

example story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/01/31/AR2008013103958_pf.html

28 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Omgz now I have to come too.

ill not miss phillyb in NFCCG form, if the draft party was any indication.

im partying with that dude all. Damn. Day.

i'm saving the real poo for the super bowl. i'll have three recovery days booked at a hotel win or lose

@Roaring Riot  If you really want to set up that out door tv. Best I can do is setup a temp mount and dish on site Sunday morning and if you have dish or know someone else that does, bring their receiver and hook it up.  I cant use mine as  it will be in use here for others watching the game while I'm there. Then have a Tailgater Donation bucket beside the tv for next season. :)  Just have to pray no one moves the dish by accident.

Archived