• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson's video message for Seahawks (NSFW)

cardiackat88.

I'm all for fans saying it.  But players are cut from a different cloth.  You may be on different teams, but you're part of the same business, and those fans are your clients.  Would any other profession tolerate profanity directed toward a colleague or a client?  Hell no.  On top of that, he's a first round draft pick that hasn't done poo this year [from an outsiders perspective], so even more of a reason to not do this poo.  But as a homer Panthers fan, hell yeah.  fug Seattle and their horrible horrible hipster fans that pretend to like the NFL.  Shaq you are the freaking man!

I like it because all too often you know this is a business, and I feel most of the time, after a win or loss, they shake hands etc. after a game as if it was just a business transaction.  Its a game, your suppose to have some animosity towards your opponents, have some passion.  Shaq has it, and its started early.

Back in the NBA Glory days, Jordan never went over and gave hugs to his opponents after a game, they were his enemy during the season and he treated them as such.

Yeah that was definitely unnecessary and classless. I mean we can think it but no need to publicly say it. Especially as a member of the winning team. Glad he deleted it but as we can see nothing posted on the Internet really  goes away. I am sure Ron gave him an earful. 

Archived