• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFC Championship Game Thread

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• You'll never hear me complain about fans being happy. Heck, that's what it's all about.
    • A lot of people think this may be a bit drastic. But, I definitely understand your point of view. With the exception of RT, we could literally draft the best offensive lineman at any position in the 1st round (especially in the interior as you mentioned) of the 2022 draft and have an immediate improvement on the O-line.  I don't think this is the year to get cute by trading back to acquire more choices if you have a shot to get a blue chip interior lineman in the 1st (or early 2nd) round. Moton is under contract now with a solid deal. If we can get Christensen ready to start (at either LT or G), we could double dip on lineman early in the draft and have literally have 4 starters on rookie contracts for 3 consecutive seasons.
    • Really curious how this team does on the road against Houston. On paper it's a game the Panthers should win without any real concern. But that's why they play the games and I expect it to be a closer game that people might predict even with the rookie QB. Dallas could go either way. They're light years better on offense with Dak of course, but also better than last year on defense. Parsons was playing DE yesterday and made an impact.