• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL's Sound FX NFCCG

GRWatcher

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

The fact that Johnson KNEW it was going to be a Qb powerplay and KNEW Cam was going over the top with it and STILL couldn't stop it speaks wonders to me. There's a word for that folks................................................

I especially enjoyed the Cardinal's coach on the sideline yelling "QB power" just before the QB pitches the ball to Ginn on the reverse.

:P

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well poo, I looked through all the Subject lines and I didn't see anything.

At the rate posts are turning over in this forum, I can't read them all.  If you don't make it notable in your subject line what content your post contains, repeats are gonna happen.

Oh well.

54 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Sorry that I made a repeat post of my own on this, brah.  I must be blind. 

53 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

And now that I look at it, it DOES have 'Sound FX' in the subject line.

I must be blind or something... poo.

Yeah, I couldn't have made the thread title any more clear & it never left the front page. No, you are not forgiven j/k :). I gave out all my pie for the day at 9:00 this morning so I have none to give you. :/

BTW "Search" (upper right of the page) is our friend when everything's crazy. Maybe you are using the "dark" All Pro background & can't see it. But it's still there

Archived