• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Look who I found trolling Cam's NFL.com MVP article

CarolinaCoolin

Just now, Shields17 said:

Just to confirm, this is the Free Sean Payton rally guy that the Huddle (PhillyB most notably I believe) trolled the fug out of?

This is Dat Alice, a notable Saints troll who will bend over backwards to manipulate stats every time the Panthers pound the Aints so he can say that they actually did win the game as long as you didn't look at silly things like points.

20 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

the worst nightmare of millions of idiots across the united states has come two thirds of the way true

finish them off cam

It is funny how far the haters have come.

When Cam was getting big stats his first two tears, first it was "well he isn't winning".

When the wins started finally coming his last 2 years then it was "well he isn't getting good stats"

Now when he adds both the stats AND wins now it's "well he ill choke in the playoffs"

Now that he has won in the playoffs now it's "he won't win the superbowl"

Once he wins the superbowl then it will be "well he won't have longevity like Brees and Brady"

Once he plays until 38 then it will be "well he won't make it to the hall of fame"

So on and so forth.

19 minutes ago, Castavar said:

It is funny how far the haters have come.

When Cam was getting big stats his first two tears, first it was "well he isn't winning".

When the wins started finally coming his last 2 years then it was "well he isn't getting good stats"

Now when he adds both the stats AND wins now it's "well he ill choke in the playoffs"

Now that he has won in the playoffs now it's "he won't win the superbowl"

Once he wins the superbowl then it will be "well he won't have longevity like Brees and Brady"

Once he plays until 38 then it will be "well he won't make it to the hall of fame"

So on and so forth.

I will have to look it up, but I made a post back in 2012 about what would be the progression of Cam haters goal posts as they would change year after year.  

If I recall correctly, it has been 100% accurate.  It looks very similar to your list here.

Archived