• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im with Sean Payton's Vicodin.. Just ban me also

PanthersUnited

Truth be told my passion level for this team has been waning over the last couple months.. I don't know, it's crazy because every fan's dream is to make/win a SB but call me crazy but I like this team more when it was the under the radar, niche team..

the media fatigue, the media over saturation, the unbearable bandwagon Panther fans.. You know, we make fun of Bengals fans for never winning a playoff game, but the pain of making a SB and losing after a season like this is just so deflating..

I know many of you will be thrilled, and I might regret this Coke next season.. Who knows, maybe I will come back under a complete user name and just "re brand" and change my approach..

But for now, I am just emotionally drained and fatigued after this season and truth be told, I have made some real shitty threads, so it's been real huddle and thanks for putting up with my poo  posts

Just now, PanthersUnited said:

Truth be told my passion level for this team has been waning over the last couple months.. I don't know, it's crazy because every fan's dream is to make/win a SB but call me crazy but I like this team more when it was the under the radar, niche team..

the media fatigue, the media over saturation, the unbearable bandwagon Panther fans.. You know, we make fun of Bengals fans for never winning a playoff game, but the pain of making a SB and losing after a season like this is just so deflating..

I know many of you will be thrilled, and I might regret this Coke next season.. Who knows, maybe I will come back under a complete user name and just "re brand" and change my approach..

But for now, I am just emotionally drained and fatigued after this season and truth be told, I have made some real shitty threads, so it's been rea huddle and thanks for putting up with my poo  posts

Its worth losing the super bowl just having your dumb ass banned.

Archived