• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope DG learned something tonight

KillaCamNewton

10 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

He inherited 2 of the 5 or so best players i  the league. I know the cap situation sucked but he had a way better foundation that alot of other GMs could say they had

And drafted Star and Short.

And drafted Kelvin, Early and Trai.

And found gems like Brown and Norwell.

But nah he sucks.

43 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

After the Broncos lost the Super Bowl in embarrassing fashion two years ago, Elway went out and immediately made upgrades. Demarcus Ware and Emmanual Sanders were probably the 2nd and 3rd best players on the Broncos tonight. There's a saying that goes "if you aren't getting better in this league, you are getting worse." It was clear tonight how much better this Broncos team was than they were two years ago. Tougher and more athletic on both sides of the ball.

I give DG a pass for having little cap space to work with, but it should be clear as day that this dumpster diving strategy isn't going to win when it matters. The two positions he refused to address - tackle and wide receivers- were the obvious weaknesses that just costed us a Lombardi. 

You now have plenty of cap space and draft picks to work with Dave, time to get better and get this team over the hump

This x1000! 

Do not turn this into a Lebron situation when he was in Cleveland.

We see what Cam can do with a fairly talent-less offense. We see what Cam can do when he is clearly the most athletic person on the offense. We see what Cam can do when he is the only person that the defense really has to game plan for.

Yes we see that Newton is capable of winning a SB with less than perfect offensive pieces.

Enough is enough. Stop with the defense needs this...the defense lacks that. We have been building the defense since Newton got here. 

If they don't have enough to get it done (they already do) with Ron Rivera as our Head Coach and our constant supplying them with talent...then too bad.

Cleveland wasted a good portion of Lebron's prime trying to surround him spare parts instead of simply getting TALENT.

The talents of Newton does not give the Panthers the right to ignore that side of the ball and hope that "Superman" can bail them out.

Enough is enough.

39 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

ing that goes "if you aren't getting better in this league, you are getting worse." It was clear tonight how much better this Broncos team was than they were two years ago. Tougher and more athletic on both sides of the ball.

I give DG a pass for having little cap space to work with, but it should be clear as day that this dumpster diving strategy isn't going to win when it matters. The two positions he refused to address - tackle and wide receivers- were the obvious weaknesses th

sure shula makes some stupid play calls but lets not pretend like he is the one who were letting rushers get to cam, over throwing wide open wr's and dropping balls right in his hands tonight..keep in mind this same shula offense had a very good year and cultivated the leauge mvp and offensive player of the year.

Our offensive line has been very good all season.  Perhaps we should spend the offseason working on a game plan to counter an effective pass rush instead of drafting 7 offensive linemen and signing another 5 in free agency.  That is unless we are conceeding that Denver has an unstoppable defense that we are just going to have to wait a few years until they all get old to shut us down.

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

Smh again this is not a bashing thread. This is about the moves he needs to make going forward now that he actually has money to play with going forward. I know you guys are just as disappointed as I am but reading comprehension would be useful

I get that.  I just don't think any changes to how they approach the offseason are needed.

The team has been steadily getting better each year.  Needs are being filled.  Overall depth improved.  And we've been a more consistent winner than at any time in the team's history.

They'll identify holes.  They'll look for upgrades.  they'll put the whole package together and we'll be ready to go again.

I'm optimistic.

We have money now, so we need to shore up some stuff.  Remmers is pure trash, like I said weeks ago.  He was decent in Seattle and Arizona but that guy has to be upgraded somehow.   When we DID have issues MOST of the year, it was always him.  Oher had a terrible game, he picked a bad week to have a clear terrible one.  I think he'll be OK though.

Ealy is a stud, we just need another end.   That will probably be our first pick.

DG rolled the dice by not getting WR help this offseason, even before KB got hurt, it hurt us in this game.  Our third rate WRs showed up with drops all over the place.   

Basically, it was a terrible game to have those things exposed.  We can and should do better with KB back and some more money.  

Shula basically sucked this game.  The guy has been good this year, but when he's bad, he's TERRIBLE.  The play calling was terrible.  We should have been running slants a ton.  We ran hardly any.   He puts us in a hard position, he's mostly pretty good, but when he's bad, it's game breaking bad. 

We need a better FG kicker.  Oh-no-Gano just isn't dependable.  So many XPs missed and then that FG today.  He's done it before this year.   There may not be a better option but, I just always hold my breathe when he's out there kicking.  

please get rid of these fan favorites is all i ask, i like these guys but there are plenty of upgrades that can be made in the wr core. we get jericho to catch and he does all but that, tolbert coughs the ball up twice, and we need to find a scat/homerun threat type rb as a backup, stewart doesn't do well with 8 in the box like a faster rb could do IMO. For the love of god get rid of harper

Archived