• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't feel to bad now

DeeJay

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Color me crazy, but considering Denver's situation I think it's a great move.  Elway is pulling unexpected rabbits out of his hat.

100% agree. $4 mil in salary and only gave up a conditional 7th rounder. Decent back up plan.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
50 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

e him back to Chip Kelly?

I need to stop watching the offseason coverage or I'm going to laugh myself to death.

Stupid.  I am pretty sure that Kelly would have some inside info on that one and would have made the trade himself if interested.  And then to think he would want him back is crazy.  The NFL network genius guy was so certain--as if he knew that was the only reason Elway would have possibly done it...They got the "Kaepernik to Denver" theme going and would not let it go.  So any act that might dispute their theory would have to be part of a bigger plan. 

3 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I don't think it's that bad of a move but If I were them I'd try to nab Matt Moore. He and Anderson are probably the best back up fringe starters in the league.

Moore's name has popped up as a backup options for a couple of teams.

On March 11, 2016 at 2:31 PM, PanthersBigD said:

I'm bummed that we lost the Super Bowl, but I'd honestly rather have a team that can compete for the Super Bowl for multiple years, which is what I think the Panthers are building. SB 51 seems to have our name written all over it. It will be fun to see what happens. 

I'm all for the postive outlook but lets focus on winning 1 first, then we can move on to the dynasty talk. 1 day, 1 game , 1 season, 1 superbowl at a time. 

Archived