• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel Like It Is Time To Get Out The Broom

OldNorthPowell

Well we shall see. I hope I am wrong and if it had not been the case in our last two playoff appearances I would not be on the sweep bandwagon. However, the last two playoff appearances were sweep city BABY! Our guys looked like some lost DIAPER DANDIES BABY! lol Dallas is a good formula for how you bounce back but they have players on that team that have been there and done that. Same cannot be said for our team. Hopefully they bounce back and no matter what I will watch and cheer them on until they are eliminated.

4 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Not to sound like a douche and a homer, but I don't see how you guys make this series competitive. I give Charlotte one game. We blew you guys out without Bosh after all. Miami just has more talent and better coaching.

The Hornets don't have an answer for Whiteside.

Easy to make this statement after game 1.

Not to sound like too much of a homer myself, but can the Heat shoot like they did in game 1 the entire series? Highly unlikely.

That, coupled with terrible pick and roll defense on our part, and lacking intensity in the 1st all = blow out win for the Heat.

I'm not saying we win the series, but adjustments will be made, and shooting percentages will come back to earth. Don't expect to run away with this series.

Both these teams only won 48 games, so they both are beatable.

The constant post season let downs of the last 3 months are starting to take a psychological toll on me.

At one point during the 1st period I just started laughing like an insane person and I felt rage tears building up.  I just calmly turned off the ipad, shot gunned a beer then watched videos of crazy protesters beat on buckets with sticks.

2 hours ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Yea, it took you 2 days to finally gather your emotion. Gonna come post on here like you didn't feel ill after the loss. We know.

My apologies for my life not revolving around Charlotte Hornets forum of the Huddle. The loss sucked but it is far from the end of the series, the Hornets finished 30-11 at home this year and it take 4 wins to knock a team out.

I didn't think we would win earlier in the week, but I'm feeling better about getting a win tonight. The heat just have too many weaknesses.

Game 1 they came out shooting lights out from 3. That changed the way we played defense and so we started allowing some of the pick and roll stuff to happen. Game 1 doesn't happen like that without them coming out on fire from three and the hornets scrambling to adjust defensively.

the hornets need to come out and similarly punch the heat in the mouth with something early... A flurry of threes, a couple of cheap fouls on whiteside, something that makes the heat make an adjustment. This will give us the advantage we need.

Archived