• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we trade up now?

Ruff

No panic.  If we LOVE a guy at 24 then call the Bengals and offer them two 5ths just as the Broncos and Lions did last year to move up in the late first.  Win/win that would prevent their rival Steelers from getting a CB. Would NOT go higher or pay more than that for anyone.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

you guys need to stop hitting the panic button

I'm definitely not panicking. I just think we're in an interesting situation. And I think this draft is going to be wild (as we've already seen with the moves to 1 and 2). 

10 minutes ago, Ruff said:

With Josh gone, are we in a position to truly wait for BPA, or do we make a move towards the top of the draft to fill either the hole that he left or an offensive hole?

Is Hargreaves possible?

It took years for Norman to become what he was....you won't fill the 2015 Norman hole in the draft.   You go BPA excluding QB IMO.  

Just now, CRA said:

It took years for Norman to become what he was....you won't fill the 2015 Norman hole in the draft.   You go BPA excluding QB IMO.  

True but if BPA's are on equal footing you take the corner now.  Have to.  Bene is coming off injury and Boykin only got a one year deal.

Archived