• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2016 NFL Draft Round 2 General Discussion

Jeremy Igo

Just because some folks don't do enough research to know who a guy is, he is automatically a bust? Ya...the "manginas" are out in full force. This is my first draft on here and it's comical how little some people know yet continue to complain. Sure, let's compare him to Gman's one mistake. Which was because of injury, not ability. 

1 minute ago, manu4t said:

We were the only team that brought him in for a visit and worked him out.  We have to have seen something we liked a lot.  I give DG the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Even if DG thinks he's going to be a star, the fact that we were the only team to even talk to him tells a reasonable person not to fugging waste a second round pick on him.

Just now, Toomers said:

Just because some folks don't do enough research to know who a guy is, he is automatically a bust? Ya...the "manginas" are out in full force. This is my first draft on here and it's comical how little some people know yet continue to complain. Sure, let's compare him to Gman's one mistake. Which was because of injury, not ability. 

I don't think people are calling him a bust.  I think people realize he would have been available in like, the 4/5/6th round.  We were the ONLY team to talk to him.  He was carrying a plunger while answering the phone, I mean, he was just as surprised lol.  

Archived