• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Zack Sanchez CB Oklahoma in the 5th Round

bobsfoodbasics

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

At first, I was disappointed, but (thank God) I can analyze and problem solve—I thank my teachers.   Over the past few years, some rather dynamic changes have occurred at DT, brought about by players like Brockers and Wilkerson. 

And Aaron Donald.

And our own Kawann Short.

6 hours ago, The_Rainmaker said:

We have 2 years with Star with the option year after this season. If we keep Butler as NT  and let Star go Butler will get double teamed and his pass rushing ability will be negated due to double team & stamina fatigue trying to  stop the run game taking on the C/G combo. Thats why we have to keep Star &  get fair contract with KK so we can use all 3 DTs for rotation. 

I suggest that this is a money issue, not a rotational issue.  I agree with you though.

7 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Thanks.  I am liking our CBs now---I realize they are rookies, but I have never really felt great about the CBs here.

Totally agree! First time in a while we can see at least some depth at the CB position, given some of them pan out. All three are young guys as well, that's a huge plus

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 1:13 PM, SOJA said:

Shaq is a Will and is TD's replacement - so no

Part of the idea (so they said) was that Shaq allowed them to stay in base defense even when the opponent goes 3-wide, so he's not incorrect. Ultimately Shaq is TD's replacement but in the near term they were hoping to use him in the buffalo nickel package.

Archived