• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Panthers Highlight (Must Watch)

Lilsmitty09

I've had a few mentions over the past few months including one today about a season highlight reel and if one exists. I'm pretty sure I've posted it on here but it was around a week after the Superbowl and most of us, myself included were in too much pain to watch anything Panthers after that loss. For some odd reason, my highlight reels at the end of each season rack up tens of thousands of views and with this year being beyond amazing, I figured it would rack up hundreds of thousands like my Interstellar trailer for the Superbowl did....but for some odd reason I don't even have 6 thousands views...so some of you may have seen this, some may not. Regardless, when its only May, I know you all are aching for football. I've been fortunate enough to land a team reporter/cinematographer/editor gig with my hometown Arena League team and have been seeing football for weeks in a row so I have my fill, but still am missing Panthers football. So here we are, with the 2015 Panthers Highlight.

Youtube (better quality): 

Facebook (Share with your friends and family):

If you've seen it already, check out what happened during an interview a few weeks ago. Poor kids want to be Cam fans but their parents who became Hawk fans 2 years ago bought em Seattle jerseys...

hell yeah Short is the one player on our team that is sorely missing some highlights. Dude tore it up last season. Almost unheard of for a DT in recent years to be so disruptive and have anywhere near that many sacks.

If Butler is good too its going to be very fun watching our dline next year hehe

I watched it in Feb.  Watched it again now.  It's SO good. 

Dang we had such a dominant offense.... and we get KB back this season!

And that defense turnover machine.  Sure Josh was a big part of that, but we've still got Luke & TD & Coleman and Short & Star forcing pressure up the middle leading to bad throws. 

It's hard to believe we can be even better... but the potential is there! 

GO PANTHERS!  KEEP POUNDING!!!

Archived