• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 17 Cover Release

Lilsmitty09

If they hated Carolina they'd have put both Cam and Luke on it and then both would've gone on to be victims of the curse. Gronk's inevitably going to have a season ending injury next year.

MVP, Super Bowl appearance, one of the best QB performances in the history of the NFL. EA had a chance to capitalize on this opportunity. Instead they choose a TE from a team that continues to have questions of cheating swirling around them.

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

I know people jokingly mention the madden "curse", but you are all joking right?

Like none of you actually believe in some cosmic correlation of coincidental injuries and video game cover art right?

Will you deliver my wish list to Santa for me?

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

I know people jokingly mention the madden "curse", but you are all joking right?

Like none of you actually believe in some cosmic correlation of coincidental injuries and video game cover art right?

oh yes they do

remember what was going down when it was cam vs. i think calvin johnson whenever that was?

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

oh yes they do

remember what was going down when it was cam vs. i think calvin johnson whenever that was?

I stepped on a crack in the sidewalk while reading your post. 

BRB going to call my mother to make sure she didn't just break her back because, you know, it's science. 

Archived