• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN the Body Issue

BountyHunter

Got my copy in the mail today.  Before you guys start flaming me for getting that rag, I get it as part of ESPN Insider.  ( I get it more out of curiosity rather than content)  My question is do you think any member of the panthers will ever be in it?  

I wonder if Cam would ever do it?  I could have seen Josh Norman doing it for sure but of course he's no longer here.  

I mean Von Miller is in it this year.  

Vince Wilfork is in it.  ( I suggest that you don't look at that on a full stomach) pun:)

I couldn't see Luke doing it although every female Panther fan would kill for a copy.

My list of guys that might do it:

Cam

Stewart

Kelvin Benjamin

Charles Johnson

KK ( if for no other reason but to show up Vince)

Star (on a dare from KK)

Tre Boston

Ron (because he kinda did it when he was with the bears and he'd want to show he's still got it)

Haven't seen a copy and pretty sure I don't want to. So are the players buck nekked as an earlier article suggested or at least covered up strategically. I only ask because it seems strange for players who make millions to do hustler style spreads if they didn't need the money 

1 hour ago, BountyHunter said:

( I get it more out of curiosity rather than content)

Don't be bashful. I get it for the content. I love looking at muscles I am too lazy to obtain plus butch women that require more than my measly salary and Honda Civic to impress.

9 minutes ago, iamcline said:

Don't be bashful. I get it for the content. I love looking at muscles I am too lazy to obtain plus butch women that require more than my measly salary and Honda Civic to impress.

I was referring to ESPN Insider.  The ESPN mag comes as part of the subscription.  You do know that it's kinda like SI in that it's one issue a year?  

You guys are too insecure and uptight.  

Wait until you get into your 60's and don't give a poo, like me.  Then you can appreciate the absurdity of it all.

Archived