• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madonnna, Bono, Oprah, Elvis, Cher, Ellen... CAM??

bLACKpANTHER

Offseason Topic - I know right... but do you think CAM can eventually become a 1 name celebrity when it is all said and done??

In the sports realm, he already has, but to break into the mainstream and become a 1 syllable name that everyone knows who you are talking about when you speak the name seems possible if he wins a SB or 2..

I doubt there's a discussion to have on the topic, but the thought popped into my head to day on my way to work and wanted to share.. Thoughts?

As long as there are people that get worked up about him going to a strip club and having fun like most normal young men do, no?

Is the potential there? Absolutely, but even those people you listed have people out there that don't like them or criticize everything they do, so maybe one day Cam will be on that level.

One thing I do know is that he is my QB, and someone who does very good things on the field and off. He's already a 1 name celebrity in my mind, and I will always love him for it. Same with Smitty.

4 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Offseason Topic - I know right... but do you think CAM can eventually become a 1 name celebrity when it is all said and done??

In the sports realm, he already has, but to break into the mainstream and become a 1 syllable name that everyone knows who you are talking about when you speak the name seems possible if he wins a SB or 2..

I doubt there's a discussion to have on the topic, but the thought popped into my head to day on my way to work and wanted to share.. Thoughts?

Yeah I agree. Once we win a SB, there will be much more praise than criticism for CAM & he'll become more of a household name (and less news about Russell Wilson's virginity...oops, it's gone now).

Archived