• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN "would the city of Cleveland trade LeBron to Charlotte for Cam?"

Hotsauce

No. Cam is younger and I am a much bigger football fan than basketball. I still get sick, though, thinking about what could have been if we could have kept Zo and still drafted Kobe and convinced him to stay and play with Zo and LJ (if you're going to dream, dream big).

18 minutes ago, iamcline said:

The NBA is nowhere close to as important as the NFL. No thanks. Whether the NBA likes it or not, they are a second tier sport these days.

In what sense, nationally the NFL is almost non existent while basketball is the second most popular sport in the world to soccer. But in the states it's nfl and then nba.  

5 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

In what sense, nationally the NFL is almost non existent while basketball is the second most popular sport in the world to soccer. But in the states it's nfl and then nba.  

Reading this I is like that scene from Chappell Show when Rick James confesses on himself.

giphy.gif

If it was Lebron at age 27 vs Cam right now there may be some merit to the thought as 1 NBA player can effect a team a lot more than 1 football player (all else equal). But you'd be stupid to even think about that trade today. From a die-hard fan of both team (panthers and hornets), I'd rather the Panthers win the Super Bowl than the Hornets win the 'ship so I'd gladly run with Cam.

Archived