• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State by state survey map of which team will win Super Bowl 51

O-Ther

3 hours ago, O-Ther said:

SportsBettingExperts.com surveyed 200 people from each state about the next Super Bowl winner. We won 9 states for 3rd place, behind the Packers 11 and the Patriots 12

We won Illinois and Kansas, but lost Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama?

2016 Sportsbets on SuperBowl winner.jpg

Tennessee went for Denver because it is big time Peyton Manning who was a god at Tennessee. And Alabama is easy. Alabama fans hate Auburn and Cam Newton in particular. They went for Green Bay because from Bart Starr to Clinton-Dix, there are a lot of Alabama players who starred for the Packers.

2 hours ago, markbm62 said:

I'm doing my best in New Mexico, there's more more of us every year.

1 hour ago, SoonerPanther said:

Holding down the fort in Oklahoma. Not sure why so many Packers fans are out here. Every single one I know (a lot) grew up in OK. 

Keep the faith, brothers. I'm behind enemy lines in Florida. When Brady hangs 'em up, it'll be funny to see Florida flip so fast, the panhandle will form a land bridge to the Bahamas

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Tennessee went for Denver because it is big time Peyton Manning who was a god at Tennessee. And Alabama is easy. Alabama fans hate Auburn and Cam Newton in particular. They went for Green Bay because from Bart Starr to Clinton-Dix, there are a lot of Alabama players who starred for the Packers.

Can't decide what I'm happiest about. Stealing Virginia and Maryland from Pittsburgh, Washington, and Baltimore, or stealing Georgia from the Pigeons

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I see Ohio still supports their sole professional football team.

Okay, that's not really true. In reality, the only team in Ohio that can boast about having well-paid, professional quality football players is the Buckeyes.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it_thumbnail.jpg

5 hours ago, O-Ther said:

SportsBettingExperts.com surveyed 200 people from each state about the next Super Bowl winner. We won 9 states for 3rd place, behind the Packers 11 and the Patriots 12

We won Illinois and Kansas, but lost Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama?

2016 Sportsbets on SuperBowl winner.jpg

I can see TN going for Denver, being that Manning is a legend in that state and most of those idiots probably still think he plays for Denver.

fuging California. 

It's like I love California and am a proud California native but at the same time it's like we have to get a background check for ammo now and can't have magazines over ten rounds and we have the 49ers and people think the Patriots are gonna win the SB. 

But then my bro got a job at the new Tesla plant and it's always 72 degrees and sourdough bread is pretty good so I'm conflicted. 

At least my short list has been narrowed down to move to NC, Montana, or Meridian, ID. 

Archived