• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"To show you jackasses at 37 I can still play"

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, TN05 said:

I'll take "guy who got 150 receiving yards with a broken back".

You guys do know Father Time is undefeated, right?  When he barley gets 500 yards this year.  Father Time will be smiling down on him.  I wonder if you guys would still take up for him, if he retired a Raven?  I'm going to assume, probably not.  

3 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

You guys do know Father Time is undefeated, right?  When he barley gets 500 yards this year.  Father Time will be smiling down on him.  I wonder if you guys would still take up for him, if he retired a Raven?  I'm going to assume, probably not.  

Dare to get a friendly 'ban' bet for a month in regards to his yardage?  I bet he'll have over 500 before game 8.  On the other hand, I do believe he'll retire a Raven now.  

I thought players can't choose who they retire with? Wouldn't he just automatically retire a Panther and Raven?

Either way we got his best years. When he wore black and blue he was one of the best ever. 

Sucks because he should be on this squad right now. 

20 minutes ago, Dunn said:

Dare to get a friendly 'ban' bet for a month in regards to his yardage?  I bet he'll have over 500 before game 8.  On the other hand, I do believe he'll retire a Raven now.  

Are there stipulations to this bet?  Such as if he gets hurt again?  Or anything of that nature?  Or is it straight up? 

Archived