• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do Panther fans hate more? (Poll)

TheWiz

Who do Panthers fans hate more?   

211 members have voted

1. 1. After 2 Superbowl appearances, who do Panther fans have the most hatred for?

• New England Patriots
    • Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Other

Seahawks. Don't hate any other team on that list. Even that's only because they're so tough to beat, and I feel they are our main competition for NFC supremacy. The Falcons and Saints are too irrelevant to hate IMO. I think it's kind of silly that many Panthers fans can't let the 2003 Super Bowl go. It was so long ago. So I don't hate the Patriots. Don't hate the Broncos either. So they beat us in the Super Bowl. Yeah it sucks. But hate them for it? No. I love my Panthers, but I don't see the point in having lots of hate for other teams.

Educated guess but those who was a fan during the first Super Bowl run may harbor the bulk of their ire toward the Patriots. To this day, players and certain former coaches believed they got cheated. More recent fans may look at the Seahawks, a constant thorn on our side, or the Broncos.

However, I'd like to think that the Saints can be the consensus pick. 

I honestly hate the cowboys and saints more than the Bronco's and Pat's.

What irks me about the Superbowl losses was that we were cheated in both games. By spygate(Our own players report this) the first time around and then screwed by the league the second time around.

Still though SB 38 was one of the best games ever played so I am still happy we were a part of that. And in SB 50 yes our o-line was trash and we missed opportunities. But we were also put in a position by the officiating that could not allow us to compete and it pisses me off.

9/10 times we beat the Bronco's. 6/10 times we stomp them out. They had an any given Sunday moment. We were without a doubt a better team that underperformed and wasn't allowed back in the game by the refs.

the fuging saints and it's not even close. atlanta is irrelevant now so whatever. i've almost completely gotten over my pats hatred. i begrudgingly admire them and we beat that as on mnf a few years back so whatever.

the bucs i actually like because no other team in the league provides me with that level of comic relief.

Archived