• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

One of the very few plays from the superbowl I'll always keep replaying

image.gif

That catch is friggin insane for a DE to make. Ealy not being played more in that game was criminal. 3 sacks, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and an interception- all on 23 snaps.

We have lived with the gnawing in the pit of our stomachs long enough. The Super Bowl was there for the taking last year, and to lose it to a rag-armed, has-been is misery personified. Time to get one back from those mile-high dickbags and get the swagger back. This team has the character to get back and win the damn thing this time around, now it's time to show the doubters that the SB was a fluke. Let's do this thing. 

I'm officially at my bar and ordered my first beer (Miller lite don't judge lol) I'm so ready for this game.  Someone tried to be funny last year and questioned why I had a Benjamin jersey on....they will find out why... let's go. If you guys are going out for the game, be safe and uber. I have a free code of you need it 

Archived