• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you just hear Collingsworth on SNF?

GRWatcher

3 minutes ago, davos said:

Matt f*cking Lauer interviewed Goodell at half about player safety....(recorded last Friday)

He spoke on team's being responsible and punishable for lack of following their established protocol.  So on the league's end, all is fine and dandy.  

And not 1 word about the refs having any responsibility. Must be nice to fug up your job so bad knowing nothing will happen to you because the boss loves you no matter what.

3 minutes ago, davos said:

Matt f*cking Lauer interviewed Goodell at half about player safety....(recorded last Friday)

He spoke on team's being responsible and punishable for lack of following their established protocol.  So on the league's end, all is fine and dandy.  

So the NFL spins the Broncos usual cheap shot play to the Panthers not following protocol. Sounds about right.

17 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

CC is such a dumb ass that I am watching the game with spanish announcers.. I don't speak Spanish and it is still loads better than him.

pro tip.....if you're watching on a surround sound sytem, you can just disable the center channel speaker. Cuts out the commentators voices, but still get the rest of the audio

41 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

The Panthers coaching staff, owner and GM better start making noise. The refs protect QBs. Cam is big, he's physical, he's athletic. He's also a QB. The thing that pisses me off is, everybody else can see what's happening except Rivera. 

Rivera sees it. He just doesn't make a scene in public. I bet that he has said plenty behiind the scenes to those who need to hear it.  Will it make a difference?? Probably not. I was waiting for something to be addressed by the league about the hits, but I guess they don't give a sh$t if it isn't Brady or Brees etc.

Archived