• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Vikes game could be moved.

nctarheel0619

53 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't think Greensboro has any decent sized football stadiums.  Groves stadium in Winston would be a more likely Triad destination.  I am sure Wake would let them use it, for a small fee.  :)

Wake has a football team? Who knew...

41 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Charlotte isn't too far from Clemson..what makes them think the protesters wont go there? There were people from other states participating in last night protest..

They have to release the video today to calm the waters..moving the game is futile at this point..

Hell, if I live in Clemson I wouldn't want this game in my town..

Because it's not about a game, it's about the incident and the CPD. In as far as the killing is concerned, the Panthers-Vikes game doesn't really have any more relevance than any other football game, unless people decide to protest at football games.

6 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

well we dont know he did that do we?

so, the deceased man had the gun hidden and the police officer just got lucky he shot this guy he thought was unarmed, but wound up being armed?  

or the police force colluded to drop a gun at his feet (black cop, black chief, a well integrated police force according to statistics) because, after all, cops always ride around with guns other than their own, so when they inevitably kill the unarmed folks they are hunting down they can just place one at the scene?

quite the view you got there, though i may have filled in a bit for you, but the positions you seem to be taking seem to point to the pictures i have painted.  it is this kind of radical thought process which stops the good conversations that could be had well before there is even a "hello".  

Archived