• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sentimental post from smitty

Moose87Banks

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

I am sure Dave Gettleman, Ron Rivera, John Fox, Dan Henning, Jeff Davidson, Rob Chudzinski, and Mike Shula are among those other 20 people he forgot to mention.

He will gladly retire a Panther when Gettleman and Rivera are gone.

Yeah they are both gone after this season..  Not enough success

12 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Posts like this get me irritated Idk why, maybe it's cause you're dead wrong 

If Richardson is still living in March he's retiring a Panther

89 is about as grudge holding as they come.  

89 has also commented before on retirement and this topic. 

I don't buy into this notion 89 suddenly won't be a petty punk about it....simply because fans think it is they way it should be

I think you drastically underestimate 89's natural beef instinct that drives his behavior and overestimate him prioritizing a fan move over it.  

Simply put, football world 89 is crazy. 

19 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

Posts like this get me irritated Idk why, maybe it's cause you're dead wrong 

If Richardson is still living in March he's retiring a Panther

This is 89's reply to basically you

Let's put this to bed," Smith wrote on his Instagram account last week. "I plan on enjoying this last ride. But I will retire with and whomever myself and my family decide. I spend 13yrs as a panther but I'm no longer THAT. I'm a #ravens and I #playlikearaven."

12 minutes ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

As long as he's a player in the NFL Smith is going to be Smith, he is on the Ravens right now what else would he say

When the clock hits 0:00 in his last game, he has no reason to hold s grudge anymore and he will come retire at the franchise who drafted him

That logic doesn't make sense.  Why would 89...the man with a lifetime hit list suddenly just no longer care about his grudges?

89 played here for over decade and yet you are basically creating a fictional version of him. 

Poo is personal to 89.  I mean he has legit issues as well.  Most gloss over them because he is talented and entertaining. He isn't like Luke where he just dislikes guys between the 20s.  He will sneak up on you in a dark alley for 1 comment you made and it won't be for show.

Gettlemen leaves, I'll buy it. He doesn't? He refuse to ignore everything 89 has shown to be about . 

3 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron1 said:

What happened in one day with the GM is not going to negate 13 years with Carolina just enjoy it when Smith retires here 

don't get butt hurt if he doesn't care about an overall meaningless one day contract that fans care more about than him

Archived