• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Byrd waived

jdpanther5

3 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

I think we need to reassess what we thought Byrd's presence on the roster meant.  Look at how Ron has handled Williams.  He was never just going to come in and supplant Remmers.  So, when Oher went down, instead of plugging in for just LT, we swung Remmers around and put Williams in.  The point:  Williams has an opportunity now.  Unfortunately for Byrd, that opportunity never surfaced.

Byrd did have an opportunity at KR/PR.. coaches just didn't feel like giving byrd a shot to do a better job than ginn has been doing.. ginn ranks near dead last in the NFL in returning the ball.

Why not just cut Soliai? He is straight garbage. We took a cast off from the Falcons shitty defense and gave him a big contract. Wtf?

Probably could have just kept Love and brought back Fua and had a better backup DT pair instead of spending pretty big money and a 1st round pick.

Gettlemagic

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

Why not just cut Soliai? He is straight garbage. We took a cast off from the Falcons shitty defense and gave him a big contract. Wtf?

Damn good question.. I just cannot believe who has been cut/released and who hasn't.. it's a real shitshow now.

Bruh?!

This don't make no damn sense!

I was excited they were bringing up the speedster to give this dead a$$ offense a spark. 

I give up. I have no idea what this FO is thinking. I'm just going to assume they are infinitely smarter than me at football - which they should be and probably are. But sometimes, you can out think yourself. And it really looks like that right now.

Archived