• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Darth Biscuit

I'm so excited for this!  The whole Drax/Peter part there made me really excited to see how this film builds and moves on from the other film humor wise.  I hope they don't get bogged down in too crazy of a story because the fact they basically only played lip service to the first story and focused on the fun made it kind of magical for me.  Pure, pleasant spectacle.

3 hours ago, El Dandy said:

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than get offended any time someone on the carolina huddle says they didn't absolutely love a marvel movie.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than follow my posts that closely? I know I'm cute but you're not my type

Loved the first.  It could be the best Marvel movie yet, honestly, but it's close with a few.    It's a great sci-fi standalone movie anyway, because it's like the only movie where you don't feel Marvel is just introducing them so they can appear in the next group up movie (if that makes sense).   

Also one of the few Marvel movies my wife actually really liked and will rewatch with me lol.

On 10/24/2016 at 0:11 PM, Zaximus said:

Loved the first.  It could be the best Marvel movie yet, honestly, but it's close with a few.    It's a great sci-fi standalone movie anyway, because it's like the only movie where you don't feel Marvel is just introducing them so they can appear in the next group up movie (if that makes sense).   

Also one of the few Marvel movies my wife actually really liked and will rewatch with me lol.

Same here... along with Avengers 1, definitely the best Marvel movie to date.

Also same with the wife... she'll watch the others with little interest, but this one she loves... probably Rocket takes the credit for that "he's so cute" and such... also she cried over Groot at the end.

On 10/26/2016 at 1:03 PM, Darth Biscuit said:

Same here... along with Avengers 1, definitely the best Marvel movie to date.

Also same with the wife... she'll watch the others with little interest, but this one she loves... probably Rocket takes the credit for that "he's so cute" and such... also she cried over Groot at the end.

This. My fiance lost her poo over dancing baby groot. Like obsessed. Had to buy her the pop for Christmas. 

GOTG, Avengers and Winter Soldier are my top 3 marvel. I'm stoked for the sequel. 

Archived