• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Happened to Best Player Available in the Draft?

RickyManningJr

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

And you are just some doofus with a key board, living in his parents basement, filled with participation ribbons, and a slew of "My child is a special student" bumper stickers.

Just go back to starting DA must start over Cam threads.

Confusion can be treated if caught early...

10 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And you are just some doofus with a key board, living in his parents basement, filled with participation ribbons, and a slew of "My child is a special student" bumper stickers.

Just go back to starting DA must start over Cam threads.

At least I was loved as a child...I'm willing to share if you need a ribbon...

6 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Pay the bill...

See, when you grow up there are these things, we call these things women. They are quite remarkable creatures. You will want to spend time with them, and even try to make them happy. (You may want to practice this one.) One of the things they really like is to snuggle in from of an open fire.

And to start said fire, I am going to need some kindling. Kindling is small pieces of paper and wood you light to fire up the larger chunks of wood. Then when you have shown your manhood by getting a roaring fire going. You then snuggle on the couch with your favorite curvy gal, watch cool movies like "Hope Floats", and let nature take its course.

Now this may sound gross, but trust me. When you grow up, you too may wish to engage in the joys the life of a grown azz adult can bring.

7 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

See, when you grow up there are these things, we call these things women. They are quite remarkable creatures. You will want to spend time with them, and even try to make them happy. (You may want to practice this one.) One of the things they really like is to snuggle in from of an open fire.

And to start said fire, I am going to need some kindling. Kindling is small pieces of paper and wood you light to fire up the larger chunks of wood. Then when you have shown your manhood by getting a roaring fire going. You then snuggle on the couch with your favorite curvy gal, watch cool movies like "Hope Floats", and let nature take its course.

Now this may sound gross, but trust me. When you grow up, you too may wish to engage in the joys the life of a grown azz adult can bring.

Wow your knowledge of kindling is mesmerizing and dwarfs your , lol, knowledge of football and obviously women...

Archived